IT Infrastructure Engineer - 1st line support. £20-25k, Sport broadcasting, Wimbledon, SW19.
2 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced 1st line Support Engineer for our main UK office in Wimbledon - £20k-£25k per annum + good benefits including 25 days holiday and private healthcare
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, Deltatre is a global leader in sport business providing a comprehensive range of digital and broadcast solutions for the world's largest sport events, federations, media partners and brands. With a team of around 500 people across Turin, London, Munich, Hamburg, Paris, Geneva, Miami, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo, Deltatre has over 30 years’ experience at the highest level of international sport.
Our client portfolio includes UEFA, FIFA, the English Premier League, ATP World Tour, European Tour, European Athletics, NBC Universal, BBC, BT Sport and Star TV amongst others.
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Engineer or 1st line support individual on a full time basis to join an IT systems team whose role is to support and maintain the growing user base and IT infrastructure. This includes providing hardware/software support for approximately 90 permanent employees (both PC and Mac) and the supporting windows server and cisco networking infrastructure. In addition the team assists with the build and support of technical projects such as results systems, TV graphics operations and world class sports websites. This is a technically demanding role and requires the individual to be a strong team player with the ability to multi task. The candidate must demonstrate a blend of technical skills and responsibility in order to perform their job well.
You will bring:
- Essential working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Active directory and Windows clustering
- Excellent Windows 7/8/10 and OS X knowledge
- iOS, Android configuration and support
- Exchange online and Office 365 advantageous
- Any experience with a Cloud based system useful, ideally Azure
- Any SCCM and Microsoft endpoint protection useful
- Good communication skills for providing user support
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritise between multiple tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly pressured environment
- Willingness to work late shifts/weekends if required
- Technical qualification - Essential
- Technical Degree - Desirable
- MCP - Essential
- CCNA - Desirable
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension contribution.
- Healthcare (after one year).
- Working from home entitlement of 3 days/month.
- Season ticket / Staff loans, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme.
- Supported internal and external training
- Twice yearly celebrations, paid for in full by the company.
- Long service awards.
- A modern office in the heart of Wimbledon.
- A brilliant multi-cultural team who work together to bring innovative solutions to life.