Email Marketing Manager
We are looking to recruit a motivated, experienced and commercially thinking Email Marketing Manager with a 'can do’ attitude who is looking for a new challenge within a fast paced company operating in one of the only retail sectors which still has significant potential to grow.
- Implement an effective email marketing programme to increase sales and customer loyalty
- Assist in managing content to be included in the email marketing campaigns
- Ensure effective and creative promotion of our products and services
- Be responsible for the build and deployment of email campaigns
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Work with the support of the buying team in building a strong promotional plan to optimize revenue generated from our email campaigns
- Perform analysis to show performance trends and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Ability to deliver measurable results and report these to management on a regular basis
- A commercial sales driven mind set
- Email marketing/CRM background from a retail, B2C or FMCG organisation (minimum 3 years’ experience)
- Highly competent and able to analyse results and good attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge of using data in an analytical way
- Google Analytics knowledge necessary
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic HTML skills
- High degree of initiative and an excellent team player
- Commercially minded and you will be creative and passionate about marketing
If you are a reliable, organised, motivated professional with strong commercial awareness and possess excellent email marketing/CRM skills then this is the ideal opportunity to achieve you career goals.
A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding dynamic firm.
This is a great opportunity to join the growing buying team of Bondara, a multi award winning (including two "Best Online Retailer" awards) and successful e-commerce organisation based in Saffron Walden in Essex.
At Bondara we are passionate about many things - most importantly we are passionate about our biggest and strongest asset - our staff. We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
Bondara operates from a 20,000 square foot warehouse based in Saffron Walden (Essex). Showing solid year on year growth we have become one of the leading suppliers of toys and lingerie in the UK and require the best and most motivated in the field.
Short job spec:
- Start Date: Available Immediately
- Company: Bondara
- Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
- Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
- Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience)
- Days: 5 days a week (full time)
- Job Type: Permanent (initial 6 month probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
- Email Marketing: 2 years