Customer Service Advisor (Collections)
We are currently looking for 2 Customer Service Advisors (1 full time permanent position and 1 temporary position)
The Customer Service Advisor will contact and collect loan payments from existing customers who have failed to pay on the due date and determine if the client has financial difficulties meeting the repayments.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Dealing with customers over the phone.
- Collecting debt owed from clients and handling card payments
- Handling volumes of outbound calls
- Chase outstanding payments from early, mid and late collections
- Sorting out repayment plans
- Act in accordance with FCA guidelines at all times
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal with customer queries quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask.
- Completing administrative duties.
- Updating client records on our in-house system.
- Experience dealing with collections
- An interest and/or experience in the financial sector.
- You will need to be accurate and able to communicate effectively to provide a high quality of customer service.
- Ability to give clear information and guidance to callers.
- Computer Literacy.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communicator and team player.
- High standard of spoken and written English.
- Quick learner
- Be confident when speaking to customers and multi tasking.
- Have the ability to take on training and use this in your day to day role.
- Articulate, with good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to understand and relay complex information in a clear, concise manner and in easy to understand terms.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload.