A Payments Manager job in Brighton & Hove for £38K
A Payments Manager job in the Brighton & Hove area of East Sussex has arisen within this 180 strong office of the UK head office of this global online gaming empire. The office is responsible for all of the Legal and Compliance support services for the business group.
- Owning current Payments tools, processes and procedures. Refining tools and processes in order to meet and improve upon existing metrics and key performance indicators.
- Identifying and implementing new solutions and technologies to drive the Payments team forward, deliver excellence to our customers and improve customer experience.
- Providing an on-going risk assessment of key processes and implementing risk mitigated policies, to support the business and maximise profitability.
- Delivering contact management within agreed SLA's to help meet strategic objectives of the business.
- Developing and maintaining strategy to ensure all departmental objectives, KPI's and SLA's are met and ideally exceeded.
- Ensuring effective business continuity plans are in place and communicated across the team in order to maintain 24/7/365 Payments capabilities.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for all escalations of Payments issues.
- Working in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business, to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and adherence to company procedures.
- Designing and delivering high value management reporting processes.
- Identifying new payment systems globally, including management of the delivery and deployment process.
- Managing all PSP's, verification providers, acquirers and other 3rd Party systems required to maintain the payments function.
- Providing oversight and guidance from a Payments perspective on other operational areas.
- Leading the Payments team to deliver a fast and efficient payments-processing environment.
- Developing the Payments team through coaching, mentoring and continuous feedback.
- Effectively managing resources and proactively planning resourcing needs for the department.
- Sourcing and attracting top talent from outside of the Company to join the team, as and when required.
- Effectively training new recruits to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Actively developing succession plans within the team.
- Continually assessing the team though the agreed QA process and annual appraisal process.
- Empowering the team to provide a world class service and assisting in development of a supportive and dynamic company culture, focused on service excellence.
Required Skills and Abilities includes, amongst many others:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within online payments, e-commerce or gambling industry.
- Solid Payments background.
- Knowledge and experience of online payments, banking and payments processing.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Russian.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Management, Finance or IT.
- Experience in managing regulatory relationships and inspections regimes.