£20 - 25k
Are you looking for an exciting Database Executive role in a growing team? Want to join a company with a genuine progression route that will challenge and stretch you? If so, this full time and permanent opportunity could be the perfect role for you!
My client, a leading automotive publishing/media firm, are looking to recruit a Database Executive into their team.
The typical daily duties of the Database Executive will include:
- Running daily counts/selections from the database
- Preparing and cleaning data sets ready for marketing campaigns
- Supporting teams across the business with their data requests
- Running ad-hoc data analysis and reports based on team needs
- Work closely with external organisations (database provider and mailing house)
- … and much more!
To be considered for the Database Executive role, you should be:
- Experienced in working as a Database Executive or in a similar role for a year or more
- Competent with both Excel and SQL
- Be able to sort, manipulate and analyse data sets effectively
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and top-notch communication skills
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, apply today! If you'd like more information, please give me a call on .