Are you keen to secure an intriguing client focussed Paraplanner role within a leading Wealth Management firm?
Anthony Alexandra are working in alliance with a well-respectedFinancial Advisory business who are currently recruiting an innovative Paraplanner to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-developing regional Financial Services firm who focus on providing a 1st class financial advice and investment management service to high net worth professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties including: -
- Supporting experienced Financial Advisers
- Attending client meetings with the Adviser
- Suitability letters / Reports
- Technical Research
- Working with Pensions, Investments and Protection products
- Research (or assisting with) the best solutions that meet each client’s financial needs.
- Produce quotes, letters, reports and supporting evidence for consideration by the client
This opportunity would suit a candidate who is client focussed and has the following skills and experience: -
- Previous experience within a Paraplanner or Technical IFA Support role.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or achieved professional qualifications
- Good working knowledge of an IFA, their services and products