Head of Machine Learning E-Commerce
Head of Machine Learning
Harnham are working with one of the most exciting online/e-commerce companies in the UK right now who are currently looking for a Head of Machine Learning to lead the team.
You will lead a team of 10 data scientists responsible for work in recommender systems, customer behaviour, image classification and computer vision, and product optimisation. You will be required to liaise with senior C-level executives throughout the business and define the data science road-map, guiding all strategy for the team.
You will be expected to drive the use of cutting-edge methodologies for the business in a number of different areas.
Tech stack: Python, Scala, Spark & Azure.
You will be:
- Driving the road map for the business and guiding data science strategy
- Liaising and getting buy-in from different teams and advancing the use of data science to achieve ROI
- Driving methodologies used by the team and delivering cutting-edge work
- Managing a team of 10 Ph.D. level data scientists
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- Experience of leading/building successful data science teams
- A broad range of data science skills and variety of technical proficiencies
- Experience of delivering projects to C-Level executives
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham for more information.
Python, SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Algorithms, Optimisation, Recommender, Recommendation System, Research, Customer, Insight, Marketing, Product, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting.