My client is one of the biggest and most recognisable FMCG companies in the world and they are looking to bring in a Finance Manager. This a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to be an integral part of the finance team's senior leadership, playing a key role in the motivation and development of the team.
- Manage the Financial Reporting team
- Lead the process of coordinating and submitting the monthly projections and month-end actuals to US corporate team.
- Own the production of key financial presentations for senior management.
- Manage and oversee the preparation and audit of the UK statutory accounts.
- Lead the Finance Analyst in the management of the budgeting and reporting/analysis
- Take a leadership role in the strategy, planning and accounting for major projects across the business
- Lead the Capex planning process with budget owners and senior management, taking the responsibility for
- Support the finance leadership team in driving strategic and commercial initiatives
- Strengthen our relationships and partnerships with external suppliers and advisors.
- Represent finance on cross-functional commercial teams to provide robust challenge and support in a business partnering capacity.
- Qualified accountant - ACA desirable
- Experience in the preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Technical skills in UK GAAP, US GAAP and SOX are desirable