Purchase Ledger Supervisor
My client, one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of building supplies, is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their team in Caerphilly.
As a Purchase Ledger Supervisor, your main purpose will be the control of purchase ledger.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise purchase ledger staff
- Update daily management board
- Cash forecasting
- Authorise payments via BACS & cheque
- Month end procedures :
- Closing of ledgers
- Balancing I/C accounts
- Reconciling statements
- Maintain ledger balances
- Liaising with bank - set up direct debits / cancel direct debits
- Maintain aged creditors report
- Produce budget pack info
- Numerical / analytical
- IT literate
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £25,000 (depending on experience).