A vastly expanding top 100 Accountancy Practice is recruiting an Audit Semi-Senior to be based in their Central London Headquarters. The firm have recently acquired a number of new clients and do have aspirations to be a top 70 firm in the next couple of years.
You will be ACA/ACCA part qualified/finalist level. As Audit Semi-Senior, you will have experience of assisting in the execution of audits as well as preparing accounts for owner managed business.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to be a career within the Accountancy Practice field. The firm offers study support to those studying ACA or ACCA.
- Assist with audits and ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Engagement with client staff in order to relay relevant audit information, as well as developing relationships
- Prepare analysis of accounting information from clients books
- Respond to the support and development provided by senior members of the audit group
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as required
- Provide solutions to client queries as well as communicating these ideas to the Senior or Manage in charge
- Part Qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA or QBE - + experience in a practice environment. Excellent Bookkeeping and management accounts skills
- Desirable: experience in using IRIS, Xero, Sage and MS office
- Strong problem solving skills, keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.