Job Title: Property LitigatorLocation: GravesendSalary: £30-40,000 per annum depending on experienceDo you want to work in a fast, fun and friendly team?Our client are a forward thinking, respected and leading law firm. They are looking for an experienced Property Litigator with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience who will share their core values and join their successful team. The right candidate will ensure a reliable and accurate service.Responsibilities include:
- Proceedings for opposed and unopposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Interim Rent Applications
- Commercial rent and service charge recovery
- Service charge disputes
- Proceedings for breaches of other covenants in commercial leases
- Forfeiture of commercial leases
- Dilapidations claims
- Property related contractual disputes
- General property disputes and claims including misrepresentation
- Boundary Disputes
- Knowledge and experience of enfranchisement and lease extension proceedings under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993, Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002, Landlord and Tenant Act 1967 and Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 is desirable.
- Transfers of equity is desirable.
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff
- Utilise the firm`s practice and case management system
- Ability to assist with the marketing of the department
- To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.