Digital Marketing Analyst
I am working with a leading international property consultancy business based in the UK, offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural Sectors. They are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their thriving and innovative marketing team in central London.
The business are a leading global property consultancy with over 400 offices in 46 countries. With headquarters based in London, they are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Analyst into their growing marketing team who pride themselves on leading the property market's digital footprint.
Responsibilities of the Digital Analyst:
The Digital Marketing Analyst role requires a natural flair for manipulating, interrogating and structuring large datasets; and above all an analytical mind. Intense attention to detail, a process orientated approach and extreme accuracy are essential. You'll be the sort of person who loves new tools and technologies, gets a buzz from being knee deep in data and has the business and marketing knowledge necessary to extract meaningful insights from a sea of stats and analytics.
You'll help the business make informed decisions about what to do (or not do) next by interpreting what the numbers are telling you and making recommendations about what's working and what's not. You'll set up, execute and analyse marketing campaigns, to deliver results and implement a 'test and learn', continuous improvement approach. You'll be highly collaborative and passionate about communications.
- Analysing and configuring website analytics to generate business reports.
- Help the implementation of a dashboard to view different reporting platforms
- Analysing and reporting on campaign results to understand what worked and what didn't
- Making recommendations for future campaigns
- Extracting business data / insights on request from other business areas
- Running and analysing Heatmaps, A/B tests, Funnel Analysis
Who we are looking for:
- Analytical and curious
- Advanced Excel skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Highly organised and methodical
- Online (digital and social media) savvy
- Results focused
- Understanding of SEO desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics required
- Knowledge of Google 360 and/or Bright Edge an advantage
- Experience within the property and housing sector would be advantageous but not essential
Up to £45,000 plus competitive benefits