Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £30,000
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Are you a fully qualified electrical maintenance engineer looking for a new, stable, exciting role?
I am looking for an experienced electrical engineer to join a world-wide FM company on their static site in Sunderland.
What's In It For You?
-£28,000 - £30,000
-28 Days Holiday
-5% Contributory Pension
- Responsible for the PPM and Reactive maintenance of electrical business services such as Power, Lighting, BMS, etc.
- Carry out said work on Commercial and Retail environments on behalf of the company
- Comply with health and Safety regulations associated with the role
- A background in a Facilities Maintenance setting as an Electrical Engineer
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- An Electrical based qualification such at NVQ or City and Guilds
- Good customer service skills, as this is a customer-facing role.
- IDEAL would be experience in deaoling with data centres or critical sites
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held within the next two weeks.
If you have any questions or you would like to discuss further, Please contact Steph Ellison on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.