Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: Salary dependant on skills and experience plus company benefits
- Are you currently an Account Broker or experienced Account Handler?
- Do you want to work in a supportive, team environment?
- Can you provide excellent customer service?
Working for our client in Central London, Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to each of the clients for which the Account Handler has responsibility, whilst continuing to maximise client retention, and enhance the revenue stream from the existing client.
- To work closely with the Account Executives to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- To assist Account Executives in production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients
- Client business retention by efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
- Currently an experienced Account Broker or Account Handler
- High level of ambition and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness to learn and develop within a successful insurance broker
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- Excellent customer handling
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to build and retain rapport
- CII Qualified or willing to work towards
- Acturis - Beneficial but not essential
The office Is situated in Central London with easy access via the underground.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Contact Email Address: