Watches2U is a UK based company operating a number of websites across the fashion sector. Due to aggressive expansion plans we are recruiting a Trainee Accountant.
The role will be responsible for the day to day accounts and processing on Sage as well as assisting with month end. The candidate will be taught by the Senior Accountant. Candidate should be studying for a qualification within the AAT, the employer will assist in this process.
- Inputting Invoices and Credit Notes
- Processing expenses
- VAT returns ( including DST and EU VAT reporting)
- Maintenance of company fixed assets
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with other departments
- Liaising with Suppliers
- General administration duties
- Adhoc Duties
The successful candidate for this Trainee Accounts position will need to have the following skills:
- SAGE50 Payroll experience
- Prior Accounts exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Available on short notice
-Candidate should have strong Nominal Ledger Experience to Trial Balance.
This is a remarkable opportunity for the right candidate to build a career whilst continually studying for qualifications within a growing business.