Payroll Officer required for Not for Profit organisation based near The City of London paying up to £30,000.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced payroll professional with a very strong finance background. Experience in a previous pure payroll and finance positions as well as a very good understanding of payroll legislation and practices is needed. Understanding of general ledger accounting, HMRC regulations and very good IT skills will all be necessary for an application for this role to be successful. This role is ideal for an experienced payroll professional looking for a challenging role with a rewarding pay package to reflect it.
- 2 years experience in a finance payroll position and ideally a CIPP qualification
- Experience carrying out bank account reconciliations and good understanding of general ledger accounting
- Proven understanding of payroll/HMRC/tax regulations
- Intermediate excel skills including ability to use Vlookups and Pivot-Tables
- Experience communicating effectively with members of senior management both finance and non-finance
- Good level of accounting and finance knowledge including general ledger accounting and double entry bookkeeping
- Very good IT skills
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.