Senior UX Designer
Michael Page digital are working in partnership with Britain's electronic specialist. You will be working in their dynamic Shoreditch office. They are looking for a Senior UX designer, to work within there Customer Experience team, carrying out many exciting projects across the company and the store channels.
This company is the UK's biggest and best specialist retailer of consumer electronics. They have over a hundred stores across the UK, and have a passion for first class customer service !
As a Senior UX designer based in the heart of Shoreditch, London, you will be accountable for:
- Developing best-in-class experiences through research, testing and prototyping
- Improve the usability, accessibility and ease in the interaction between the user and the product
The company are looking for a Senior UX designer who has:
- A passion for technology
- Brilliant communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A person with experience within a multi-channel retail environment
- Extensive use of experience using Zeplin
- UI Design, Adobe cloud and in particular InDesign
- Experience in UX design, creating wireframes, storyboards etc., Axure, HTML, CSS
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum developmental process
A fantastic salary between £55,000 plus package, as well as an opportunity to work with a high performing team.