Partner Financial are working with a successful Hospitality business in Central London. The brand have an unrivalled reputation, a strong track record of growth and an established client base. They have recently expanded their portfolio and their strategy positions the brand at the forefront of its market and main competitors; the finance team have made a notable contribution to what the business has been able to deliver to date.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for overseeing the day to day finance function, whilst supervising a team of 4. You will also be heavily involved with the key decision making process and the long term strategy of the brand, driving the overall performance of the business. This position would suit a naturally talented individual who has the drive, ambition and potential to advance in a rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the annual budget and new business plans
- Manage the statutory audit and completion of statutory accounts
- Review of monthly reconciliations, flash and month end management accounts
- Preparation of financial reporting to group parent company
- Identify internal projects and process improvements
- Provide commercial analysis to the Directors and Business Partners
- Management of foreign currency cash balances
- Responsible for the debt financing and banking facilities
- Liaise with the Auditors and Tax advisors
- Assist the Financial Director with any ad-hoc projects
- Supervise a team of 4; responsible for the appraisal process and their career development
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a solid technical background. You will possess strong communication skills and be able to motivate and lead a team or 4. You will be an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their skills and take more ownership within an environment of constant change. The ability to influence others and drive change is imperative to this role.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.