European FP&A Manager
Partner Financial are currently supporting a disruptive technology business that are brining innovation to an 'out-dated’ industry. Priding themselves on 'doing things differently’ they truly are revolutionising the market, and are well placed to continue their success as they embark on the next stage of growth. Consistently winning industry awards and achieving excellent recommendations has no doubt influenced the impressive list of partners that they currently work with.
This is an excellent opportunity to business partner with the CFO and genuinely contribute to, and influence the continued growth that this organisation is expected to achieve. As the European lead, you will be responsible for the budgeting and forecasting, alongside producing insightful analysis regarding the profitability of various contracts. This role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront when it comes to impacting on the European growth of the organisation.
The client is looking for an ambitious individual who can build relationships outside of finance, is able to influence and able to drive growth.
- Business Partner with the Sales team to support with the pricing of contracts for new and potential clients;
- Provide insightful analysis highlighting the profitability of existing accounts;
- Create detailed models to provide an understanding of how changes in commercial terms will impact profitability;
- Carry out risk and opportunity analysis of customers and products to ensure the business is able to maximise returns and mitigate risks;
- Provide monthly reporting and variance analysis and presenting to the Management Team;
- Own the planning cycle including all budgeting, 3 year planning and reforecasting;
- Support the Analyst in the provision of weekly and monthly non-financial reporting packs;
- Impact on and support new initiatives through the development of new reports.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACA qualified with excellent analytical skills;
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to influence commercial decision making;
- Confident at creating and building Excel models;
- Confident presenting findings & results to senior stakeholders, specifically within the commercial team;
- The type of person who thrives when working under pressure.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.