Marketing Executive Communications Specialist
A City based Insurance Group seeks a person with at least 4 years marketing experience, alongside a CIM or similar marketing qualification, exceptional copywriting skills and a proven record of managing effective marketing campaigns to manage the delivery of day to day marketing campaigns and planned initiatives across a range of communication channels e.g. email, social, web, PR, advertising.
The role will to create written content such as articles, website copy, blogs, emails, social media updates/posts, presentations, video scripts, as well as a range of product support literature. This includes collaborating with stakeholders across the business on technical content.
Collaborate with design colleagues to create engaging content
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to understand business needs and together with marketing objectives, use this to drive new ideas for compelling marketing campaigns
- Manage PR activities and relationships with journalists
- Jointly manage social media accounts with colleagues on a daily basis
- Operate and administer CRM and email marketing software
- Operate and administer CMS
- Create and administer customer surveys
- Arrange and organise occasional events
- Create and administer regular and one-off charity campaigns
- Check communications produced by other team members for impact and accuracy
- Maintain product documentation library and liaise with internal stakeholders on changes
- Keep up to date with emerging digital and content marketing techniques and applications