Financial Crime Manger
A global leading Asset Management organisation is looking to hire their first dedicated Financial Crime Manager. You will have full ownership of the AML offering to the business and will be the point of contact for Financial Crime queries.
The client is a globally leading Asset Management organisation headquartered in the UK.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Ownership financial crime policies, including AML, Market Abuse, Fraud & ABC
- Represent Financial Crime at Group Financial Crime Forums
- Oversight of AML Processes
- Ownership of EDD process
- SME for Financial Crime across the group
- Lead on all aspects of other anti-financial crime related matters
Extensive experience of AML & Financial Crime policies implementation
Asset management experience
Good track record of partnering with senior stakeholders