Senior Analyst Group FP&A
Partner Financial are working with a high growth FTSE listed technology business to identify a Senior Analyst for their Group FP&A Function. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the technology of the product and services that the business provides. This is a high profile role offering significant exposure to both the Group CFO and the Executive Team, and in due course will require the successful incumbent to lead the monthly briefing on business performance with the Group CFO.
Due to the level of exposure offered with this role, there is no doubt that it will ultimately lead to positions of increased seniority and a defined career path for the right individual. With this in mind, it is essential that the successful candidate is ambitious, capable and seriously considering their longer term career. It will also offer the opportunity to deputise for the Group FP&A Manager in their absence.
- Taking ownership for the completion and accuracy of the monthly performance pack for the Executive Team;
- Working alongside the Group FP&A Manager who is responsible for the following:
- Monthly Executive Performance Report;
- Group Forecast;
- Annual Budget Process;
- Long Range Business Plan;
- Investor Relations Support;
- Business Partnering to all HQ Departments.
- Working closely with the Business Units to effectively manage the re-forecasting process, ensuring that risks and opportunities are articulated and that the impact of these are reflected in the group forecast;
- Working closely with the Business Units to ensure that the monthly commentary that forms part of the performance pack provides a true and accurate insight into business performance;
- Supporting the Investor Relations team in ensuring that the performance reporting provides an accurate reflection to the Groups Shareholders;
- Working with the Group FP&A Manager to ensure the development of junior team members;
- Leading on a variety of finance related projects;
- Working closely with the Group Financial Reporting and Financial Operations teams to ensure accuracy and completion of all reported information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA) with strong FP&A experience;
- Experience working with complex consolidations within a multi-national organisation;
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed;
- Experience in managing and developing a team;
- Ability to drive and influence commercial solutions reinforced by insight, intellect and drive;
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes;
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.