Software Engineer - .Net Developer - Web Developer - North London
2 days left
- Full Time
.Net Developer / Software Engineer / Web Developer
My client is a dynamic North London based company specialising in developing and supplying IT solutions for the Smartcard - RFID and payments marketplace principally in Further Education but also with some select commercial clients such as A Premier League Club, A prestigious High End Retailer and a National media Broadcaster.
We are looking for a .NET Developer / Software Engineer / Web Developer with the following skills who has working experience in as many of the below skills as possible:
1. Microsoft .NET, VB, C#
2. Advanced T-SQL skills (With experience of working in live Microsoft SQL Server environments)
4. XML/JSON AJAX
6. Ability to serve as technical lead on complex digital projects, sourcing project requirements and coding applications to specifications within scope and timeline
7. Ability to lead a team of .NET developers to successfully deliver projects that meet client satisfaction, budget, and work quality targets
8. Assign .NET team workload, and monitor team utilization, and productivity
9. Ensure .NET developers are adhering to coding standards and best practices on projects
10. Have experience with 3rd Party API Integrations (REST, SOAP)
11. Have experience with Web Services
12. Have experience with Windows Server administration (IIS)
The .NET Developer / Software Engineer / Web Developer position is a senior one within our company. We offer a salary package of £35,000 and standard holiday and working hours. We require a person who is dedicated to IT, cares passionately about what they do and has pride in what they make is finished to a high standard.
There are currently 4 programmers in our dynamic team.
We were recognised at this years annual nationwide Apprenticeship Awards winning the London region Unilever Award for Small Employer of the Year 2016, and appearing in the Top 100 UK Apprentice Employers listing. We value our staff and customer equally.
I am looking for a .NET Developer / Software Engineer / Web Developer who will invest themselves in our Company and in return we are prepared to offer a share ownership scheme currently enjoyed by 2 other senior managers.
Please send CV's to Jimmy Youens ASAP.