Chef De Partie
- Full Time
Role: Chef de Partie
Operation: 4* Hotel
Package: £18,000-£19,000 + gratuities
Ellis Mack are currently working with this 4* Hotel in the Edinburgh area in their pursuit of a quality chef de partie that has worked in 4/5* hotels.
- Personnel Any Commis/demis/Kitchen porters under their command
- Equipment All Kitchen utensils or equipment assigned to or used by members of their section including the reporting of faulty
- equipment to the senior chef on Duty.
- Ordering of Sufficient foods and stores for service and the correct stock rotation thereof.
- Compliance with Legislation and Company Hygiene procedures
- All required documentation completed e.g. Wastage sheets, temperature records
- Ensure that his/her section is up to date with all information within the business diary including opening times.
- Reports to Executive chef, sous chef
- The completion of all food ordering relevant to business levels.
- To ensure volume of food cooked in accordance with business levels and ensuring minimum wastage at all times.
- To ensure that all food preparation and production is to the required standard.
- To ensure that any commis/demi chefs assigned to them are trained and duties clearly explained with supporting documentation.
- To proactively promote inter-departmental teamwork and co-operation.
- All food correctly labelled and dated and duly stock rotated
- To ensure that surrounding kitchen areas and fridges are at all times clean and sanitised.
- Restaurant Manager and Team
- Executive Chef, Sous Chefs, other Chef de Parties
To apply for this role please email your CV to or call on
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.