We are seeking a talented Communications Executive to work in our busy London office.
The role is both creative and strategic involving all aspects of communication in a dynamic Media & Comms department.
Reporting into the Media & Comms Manager and the Content Manager, the candidate will be involved in supporting the communication, marketing and social media for Feme hair brands.
Role responsibilities include:
- Helping to hone and implement the Feme tone of voice across all areas of the business under the direction of the Media & Comms Manager.
- Supporting the Media & Comms team with day-to-day copy requests (inc. advertising, website banners and press releases).
- Attend regular brand meetings with editorial and commercial teams to plan content, both editorial and native and take an active role in supporting the commercial efforts of the brand.
- Produce newsletters, product sheets, press releases and develop regular 'specials’ to showcase content.
- Writing copy and creating content specifically for Feme social media platforms.
- Review analytics continuously, and respond accordingly. Employ audience development best practices and enhance your understanding of the tools used in digital writing.
- Handle press requests and send out samples.
- Develop and help to implement marketing and advertising ideas across Feme brands.
- Provide assistance at Feme in-store events, trade shows and events.
- Supporting the Media & Comms team with ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
- Assist, when necessary, on editorial contents for Spell Magazine.
Required skills and experience:
- Journalism, English or Marketing degree.
- A natural interest in alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- Experience working for a brand and/or publication.
- Previous copywriting and/or editorial writing experience for a lifestyle/fashion/beauty brand or publication.
- Sound knowledge of and a keen interest in social media.
- A stickler for spelling and grammar.
- Highly organised and hard-working.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We are sorry but due to the volume of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.