DevOps Developer/Consultant - Devon - £Dependent Upon Experience
(Commutable from Exeter, Newton Abbot, Newquay, Plymouth)
Owing to demand for cloud based infrastructure solutions, our well reputed Consultancy client in Devon require a DevOps Developer/Consultant to work as part of a professional services team, focusing upon cloud solutions and specifically providing DevOps as a Service, using MS Azure and VSTS.
To become part of this exciting new service you must have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and either existing Azure experience, or the aptitude and attitude to develop your cloud solutions knowledge with fully funded training provided by Microsoft.
* Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server platform administration/development
* MS Azure
* Delivering and scaling of business-ready apps
* Agile planning, source code control, build, testing and release management
* Deploying, Managing and Monitoring Cloud Applications
* Active Directory, Office365 and networking experience
* Virtual infrastructure technologies
* Excellent interpersonal / customer facing skills
This really is an excellent opportunity for a professional Developer / DevOps Consultant with VSTS experience. If you value professional development and want to develop your career within cloud solutions, you should not delay your application. Our client have a fantastic attitude to staff welfare and work/home balance and work exclusively with us as a trusted supplier. To apply please send me a copy of your CV (through the job board or our website) or call to discuss.
Adwords: DevOps, Developer, Cloud Solutions, MS Azure, Visual Studio, VSTS, TFS, Cloud Apps, Agile, Source Control, Active Directory, Office365, TCP/IP, Virtualisation