JOB TEMPLATE - for Website Advertising
POSITION job title
CLIENT POST CODE (this will only be used for search on proactivepersonnel.net)
JOB TYPE full or part time
JOB TERM perm, temp-perm or temp
SALARY/PAY RATE hourly rate or salary
HOURS inc days of work / shift pattern etc
Monday - Friday 8 - 6 1 in 4 Saturdays
Although space is limited, please ensure all relevant information about the position is put into the following areas as it is only through this information that candidates will find your vacancy in their search. i.e if you are Advertising for an Administrator then ensure the words Admin and Administration are in the body of the advert too.
OUTLINE about the company & position etc
Our client, a long standing and reputable Car Dealership are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Parts department due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
- Warehouse duties
- Taking orders from customers over the telephone
- Processing orders
- Ensuring filing kept up to date at all times
- Liaising with back counter and front counter queries
- Dealing with technicians
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- The Ideal candidate will have experience in a Parts Advisor role within a Dealership environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
- Experience using Kerridge would be beneficial.
- Computer Literate
- Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
For More Information Contact: consultant name / position
Consultant Email Address: