Cognos TM1 Consultant
Are you experienced with Cognos TM1 and looking for an exciting new role ?
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence consultancies in the UK ?
If so I have an excellent role for you !
Based out of their office on the outskirts of Edinburgh and working on their client sites 1 -2 days a week you will be part of a company with great people and a fantastic culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Capturing and understanding client business requirements.
- Designing and implementing IBM Cognos TM1 solutions.
- Producing solution design documentation.
- Building Cognos TM1 models to meet client requirements.
- Support and diagnosis on existing TM1 installations.
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Experienced in IBM Cognos TM1, including model building using Architect and Perspectives.
- Significant experience of writing Turbo Integrator scripts and Rules.
- Database Skills: Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of ETL and data integration.
- Good experience and understanding of Business Financial Processes, (Accountancy).
- Ability to self-manage and work without direct supervision on customer sites.
You will have a full UK drivers licence.
This is a brilliant opportunity so please get in touch
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.