Our client is a well-established not-for-profit organisation in Liverpool. They are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their finance team for an intial one month contract.
The Payroll Officer will take responsibility for:
- Supporting the work of the Finance Department to maintain accurate accounting records primarily by processing the payroll, and working with other departments to ensure payroll information is processed correctly and in a timely manner, including pension administration
- Data inputting
- Supporting the Payroll Manager
The ideal Payroll Officeryou will ideally have the following:
- Experience of payroll preparation and processing in a busy organisation
- Experience of using a computerised accounting and payroll system
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have good communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Have a positive and friendly telephone manner
- Must have a valid DBS certificate
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.