Qualified Senior Accountant
My client is currently seeking a senior accountant with strong practice experience. My client is a chartered certified accountancy practice with varied client base
The main purpose of this role is to:
1) Carry out audit / accounts assignments;
2) Involvement in planning of assignments;
3) Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
4) Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines;
5) Set objectives for junior staff and supervise on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary;
6) Attend client events proactively identify Practice Development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be:
1) Qualified to ACA level with 3-4 years practice experience;
2) From a top 100 firm;
3) Must have completed 2 audits in the last year with a turnover of £25-100m;
4) Solid UK GAAP experience.
Please apply immediately to progress your application for this genuinely exciting career opportunity if you fulfil the required criteria as detailed above, or please contact Luke at Armstrong Knight