Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Basic Salary: £30K plus OT
- Flat working week: before overtime is paid? 40 hours
- Travel time paid for (door to door)? Yes
- On call: One in 5: £70.00 per week standby payment
- On call rates: Weekdays until 10.00pm - Time & ½ / Saturday Time 7 ½ / Sunday Double time
- Overtime: Yes c 8 hours per week available + On call hours
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
- Pension: Statutory pension scheme
- Van: Yes & personal use
- Tools and uniform: provided
- Smart phone? Yes & Tablet device
About The Company
You will be working for a leading catering and refrigeration equipment service and repair company in the Midlands.
They have been runing for 40 years providing a service that you can trust and have confidence in. They focus on a high standard, customer centric approach, delivering what you really want, reliable results that will last.
You will be a Refrigeration Engineer responsible for the service and repair of a wide range of Refrigeration and some air conditioning Equipment including Upright and Under Counter Fridges and Freezers, Display Fridges, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
You will be working with a wide range of our clients including: Restaurants, Pubs, Hotels, Schools, Colleges and Hospitals.