Position - An International Main Contractor is seeking a Project Planner with Fit-Out experience to join their expanding team based in Central London
Role - A varied portfolio of major Commercial Projects located throughout the South East
Person - Previous experience as a Project Planner - Fit-Out experience - Proficient in Asta PowerProject
An International Main Contractor currently working on a variety of major Commercial Projects throughout the UK are seeking a Project Planner with fit-out experience to join their Central London office.
As a Project Planner you will be responsible for Program Production as well as Management and Monitoring within the team.
The successful Project Planner will be working alongside a team responsible for developing the overall build sequence, have experience working within the Fit-Out sector and will be well-versed in using Asta PowerProject.
The successful Project Planner will have a varied role which will include but won't be limited to;
- Identify risks and opportunities on upcoming Projects
- Work closely with other teams throughout the business to ensure efficient development of the project
- Lead the tender planning on Commercial developments throughout Greater London
- Prepare progress reports
- Use of Asta PowerProject
- Critical Analysis
The Successful Project Planner
- Commercial Fit-Out experience is essential
- Experience exclusively as a Project Planer
- Experience managing teams will be preferred
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject
- Previous experience creating detailed tenders
- Well-organised, strategic and strong communication skills
- Up to £55,000 pa
- Car Allowance
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Staff/Professional Development
- Gym membership
- Contributory pension
- Professional fees accounted for
If you are a Project Planner considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on .