Business Development Manager
- Full Time
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 and excellent benefits
Our client is a fast growth boutique PR agency basedin the heart of central London. The Business Development Manager will work with high calibre clients creating content strategy and delivering high level of service to some of the UKs leading companies. Our PR client has established themselves as a specialist in helping brands communicate and connect with their audiences on a global level and work closely with the likes of Apple, LG, Top Shop and Qantas. The Business Development Manager will help Consumer, Travel & Leisure and mobile consumer technology brands increase their brand awareness and integrate their communications with a worldwide audience. Our PR client's impact on the UK's market has been high winning multiple awards for service and innovation, most recently named as best integrated communication agency to work for in 2016.
About The Role
As the Business Development Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop the total relationship with new clients within specific verticals to deliver new business into this award winning integrated PR agency. The Business Development Manager will have full autonomy to implement new business strategy and define a clear and concise customer experience map. The Business Development Manager will also have the opportunity to develop high impact relationships with new clients whilst working closely with the delivery team to ensure all requirements and needs are met within deadline.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manger
* Work closely with Senior Management to advice on all aspects of brand engagement and deliver on new business targets
* Manage and influence senior level client contacts and maintain positive and successful relationships by maintaining constant contact and frequently putting together client meetings
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring that there is regular and structured contact that will included face-to-face meetings and telephone/e-mail communications
If you are currently in a Business Development Managers role or are working in a new business position this is the ideal next step in your career to work for a top 10 agency in a new business role that not only offers you full autonomy and flexibility but also offers top performers a clear progression path through the agency. Our client have recently won "best agency to work for" in PR in 2015 and offer a social and flexible work environment as they know that the people who work for them are their greatest asset.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager
* A hands on approach to problem solving, identifying issues, using initiative and available resources to ensure client service level is upheld
* The ability to manage demanding relationships for a large and complex clients with great balance between operational management and strategic development
* Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads and successful pitching new business to senior level management within leading brands
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a PR agency and offers the chance to have a very high impact on this rapidly growing agency. The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £40K + strong OTE + fantastic career progression and earning potential.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role or to apply send your CV now to .