2nd Line Technical Support Analyst
Key Skills: Technical Support, Analysis, 2nd Line, Help Desk, Service Desk, Microsoft
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst to provide full 2nd line support to their customers and sales staff. You will assist with updating and maintaining the service desk system, prioritising and following-up calls and ensuring that users are supported in a timely and effective manner, providing admin and ad-hoc support as directed.
As an experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, you must have:
- At least 2 years 2nd line experience in a similar role
- Experience of setting up PCs, laptops, new starters and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Good technical knowledge of Windows 7/8.1/10 operating systems and Apple Mac and all Microsoft Office Suite applications
- A good technical understanding of Windows Server OS, including supporting a Microsoft Platform in an enterprise environment (including basic networking skills), an understanding of Active Directory and Exchange administration
- A good understanding of LAN/WAN and VLANs
- A good understanding of information security and security technologies
- A strong understanding of customer service excellence and delivery
- Strong administration, time management and organisational skills.
Please contact us if you have experience with: Technical Support, Analysis, 2nd Line, Help Desk, Service Desk, Microsoft.
This permanent 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst role is commutable from: Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent).
This is a specialist IT vacancy. Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience.