Community Care Assistant
Are you looking to start work right now? How would you like to be on the road travelling in your own vehicle and getting paid for it?
If your friends and family would describe you as honest and trustworthy, we would want you in our regaining independence service where you will rehabilitate your own clients in the comfort of their own homes.
What are the perks?
- PAID training!
- Choose full or part time
- 45p per mile travel paid
- Very friendly and relaxed interview process, get the job on the day
- Watch people recover and become independent - no better feeling in the world!
- Alternate weekends
- Flexibility in working hours including alternate weekends
What are your responsibilities?
- Travelling to your clients
- Personal Care
- Administer medication as required - excellent opportunity to add medical experience to CV!
Don't wait, get in contact now to book your interview - but be quick as interviews are being held now!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora Recruitment Specialist Essex
Texters / WhatsAppers
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.