Network Security Analyst
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Support the Bank's security framework and responsible for the vulnerability & patch management.
- Support the data network infrastructure, covering router, switch, firewall, IDS/IPS, proxy and other technologies in network technology.
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring technical solutions on network, security, telephony, server, storage, desktop, as per approved IT architecture or proposal.
- Acting as the 3rd line support for all network and security related issue and providing 1st, 2nd support in other domains such as server, storage, active directory, email, desktop, etc.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day IT operations and support according to defined standards processes and procedures. Ensure that IT operations meet required security requirements, service levels and other relevant corporate objectives. Control, monitor, and solve deviations from normal IT service.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for the established networks
- Provide network documentation, training and guidance and serve as a technical specialist for network and security equipment
- Recommend network and security solutions for short, medium and long-term network projects.
- Assist head of IT to review and enhance the policies and procedures regarding information security, data protection, business continuity etc.
- Provide technical expertise and support in the on-going maintenance and surveillance of related networks and applications.
Key responsibilities for the Branch
- The same as those for the Sub
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Familiar with network, windows server and active directory, database, storage management, data backup solution, information security, and data protection.
- Professional or vendor qualifications on information security
- Bank experience preferred
- A highly pro-active self-starting ethos, outstanding team skills and the ability to effectively support colleagues
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.