An established Top 50 Accountancy firm are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior to join their growing tax team in Central London. This is an ideal role for someone looking to move to a larger Practice or someone looking to move into a more senior role.
The ideal candidate will be ATT part-qualified and a strong mixed tax background is essential. You will have strong academics and be looking to build a career within a Practice which has top 30 aspirations.
You will manage a portfolio of clients over a variety of sectors. Key to the role will be mentoring more junior staff as well as providing clients with compliance and advisory services.
- Providing advisory and tax planning services to a number of owner managed businesses
- Preparing personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Being the point of contact for client queries and ensuring that all their needs are met
- Mentoring junior staff and reviewing work to ensure it is prepared correctly
The successful Tax Semi-Senior will possess the following skills and experience:
- (Part)Qualified ATT,CTA, ACCA, ACA or QBE
- 3 years Practice experience
- Good communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Able to work in a team
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.