Cluster Manager - UK Wide locations - CANDIDATES MUST BE RELOCATABLE
My client is a well known leisure business with huge growth in sales across its business this year. They are known for their fantastic customer service and staff culture.
They are experience considerable success and are looking to bring in commercial candidates to progress them through the business.
It is a privately owned family business that have family values where everyone pitches in and no one is too senior to help out.
As a Cluster Manager you will be in charge of 3 hospitality sites (restaurant, bar and food shop) and 50 staff, with 3 GMs report into this role directly.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Hands on management across all three sites, they will be close together so you can lead from the front
- You will spot training needs in staff to develop them to be more commercial with a focus on top notch customer service
- To promote a culture of team work and helping each other out across all sites
- Ensure the highest site standards and food safety are adhered to to ensure the customer journey is a fantastic experience.
- Drive sales and performance
- Recruit and train new staff with the view to progression plan
You must have the following background to be eligible:
- Hospitality Single Site Manger with at least 30 staff
- Very customer service focused
- Manage staff in the right way, with positive reinforcement and focus on team work/development
- Able to be commercial and drive sales through good service and standards
- A positive personality
£35k-40k + good bonus and pension