A leading care provider is seeking a Registered Manager for a residential service in Scunthorpe. The service provides care and support for Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Salary is £38,000-£40,000 per annum
The company are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Manager who is able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills and able to effectively manage change for the progression of the service and quality of care. You will need experience of being Registered Manager to a residential service, and ideally have experience of setting up a new service.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Someone with extensive knowledge of autism and challenging behaviour
- NVQL4 or NVQL5 or equivalent - able to be Registered with CQC
- Someone with a strong character for this specialist service
- Knowledge of supported living would also be valuable due to some of the clients being ready for a transition from the residential service
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
- Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
- Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service - CQC compliance
- Making sure service users get the most out of the service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the North East, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."