PHP Web Developer - Award Winning Co. - Bristol - to £38k
Are you a PHP Web Developer / Backend Developer looking for a role in Bristol (BS11) with onsite parking and easy access to the M5 / M4? Then we have a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company, who offer a free unique solutions to the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Sector. With a salary of up to £38,000, Pension, hours of 9am to 5pm, this is a superb opportunity for you to join an innovative start up that is very well funded and experiencing significant growth.
- Client –
CV Screen is working with an awarding winning and leading pharmaceutical firm who offer free unique solutions to the Healthcare Sector. Based within easy access of the M5 / M4 in Bristol this rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company could be ideal for you, with starting package of up to £38,000.
- Required Skills –
- You’ll have previous experience as a Full Stack / Back End Developer.
- PHP programming experience / LAMP Development.
- Laravel experience is desirable.
- Experience of micro-service based architecture, containers and infrastructure.
- Experience with Linux, server monitoring and reporting.
- Good communication skills to provide technical support to clients.
- Who would the role suit? -
This would suit an experienced Full Stack / Back End / Web Developer / with strong PHP / LAMP skills. Joining a small but rapidly expanding team, you’ll be ready to hit the ground running, with a great team ethos and support structure.
£30,000 to £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Commutable from Newport / Cardiff / Bath / Swindon
Please email your CV through to Matt Sylvester of CV Screen in strict confidence.