FaulknerScott are proud to be working with fast growing Cardiff based IT Solutions Provider with ambitious growth plans by 2020. They currently looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, successful Account Manager / Business Development Manager to join their team covering the whole of the UK
Purpose of the Role
As the Account Manager / Business Development manager, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with current and prospective customers who view IT as critical to their broader business goals.
You will be supported by internal sales, pre-sales and marketing teams, but in addition, will be expected to leverage and generate your own pipeline through cold calling / telemarketing etc.
- Maintain regular communication between all internal and external parties to ensure seamless and consistent service levels are upheld at all times
- Hands-on account management of existing business and regular face to face meetings
- Identify and pre-qualify new business opportunities to build a pipeline in your specific vertical
- Create a marketing strategy in your vertical to identify new business
- Follow-up calls to support marketing campaigns, including webinars, pre-and post show support at tradeshows, and other demand generation initiatives
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to meet/exceed agreed KPIs, selling campus networking (Wired & Wireless), virtualization, san storage, remote access appliances and/or security services technologies into agreed verticals.
We are looking for a tenacious and energetic individual, with the right attitude and drive.
Ideally you will have at least 1 years minimum Account Management or Sales experience within a technology or solutions provider type organisation.
It is important that you have;
- Experience of working in an Enterprise IT Solution Sales role B2B within the Public and Private Sector
- Experience of working to targets of £1Million plus and average order values of at least £100K
- A talent to investigate and navigate through various levels of management and departments within an organisation.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office and CRM experience
- Excellent telephone manner
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing organisation with great opportunities for progression. If you are an individual with a combination of great communication skills and drive that will help our client grow further, then we would love to hear from you!
In return, our client offers an extremely competitive basic salary, commission and benefits package