Supply Chain Analyst - S&OP
A global process engineering business are recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst. Applicants need experience of; Integrated Business Planning (IBP) or S&OP, cost modelling or statistical analysis, and developing inventory or logistics optimisation strategies.
Package on offer includes; £6000 car allowance, 20% bonus and share options.
The Supply Chain Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplined commercial team, advising global colleagues on best practice supply chain methodologies. Predominately focusing on Integrated Business Planning, S&OP, inventory and logistics optimisation strategies, the Supply Chain Analyst will help shape global supply chain strategies. The Supply Chain Analyst will use; financial cost modelling, statistical analysis, existing and new KPIs, and Excel reports to generate strategy, and own user guides. It is also hoped that that the Supply Chain Analyst will contribute to CI activities, and drive Lean Six Sigma methodologies throughout the organisation.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Analyst include:
1. Improve inventory management, and help optimise stock levels
2. Drive improvement in Integrated Business Planning, and S&OP activities
3. Use Dynamic Cost Modelling and Statistical Analysis to create strategy
4. Own Supply Chain KPIs and Dashboard - collate, analyse, present and communicate
5. Drive a culture of CI and Lean Six Sigma across the department, and wider organisation
6. Develop new Quality tools in Excel
7. Management of IBP and S&OP data
8. Ownership of user guides, and best practice documentation
Supply Chain Analyst applicants should meet the following criteria:
1. Excellent understanding of IBP, S&OP, Inventory and Logistics Optimisation
2. Experience of Supply Chain, Data or Financial Cost Modelling
3. Experience of statistical analysis, or the @risk feature of MS Excel
4. The ability to drive Change Management, CI and Lean Six Sigma activities
5. Good Analytical and Financial acumen
6. Degree or Masters Educated
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.