Graduate Luxury Property and Travel Sales role
* Did you love studying languages at University?
* Would you love a job where you could speak to people from all over the world and constantly learn new languages?
* Do you have a passion for travel and beautiful properties?
* Are you ambitious and money motivated?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
Graduate Luxury Property and Travel Sales Executive
Our client is an award winning specialist home rental company, based in London. They have strong International connections and have been tipped as "one to watch" amongst the "Entrepreneurial World". This is a company who thinks work should be fun, and a good atmosphere is apparent in their offices.
As a result of their recent rapid growth, they are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a talented, flexible and driven individual to join them as a Travel Sales Executive.
Successful Sales Executives will enjoy excellent career progression with the potential to gain experience in other commercial areas including corporate sales, account management and business development. Management training will also be provided for those seeking leadership positions and, with plans for international expansion in the future, the company will be looking to develop candidates for international roles further down the line.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and make a difference within a progressive and dynamic organisation at the heart of the sharing economy - a disruptive and innovative business, using technology to change the way we travel and enabling homeowners to earn money from their unused assets.
The Graduate Property and Travel Sales Executive:
You're ambitious, hard working and entrepreneurial, and feel at home in a fast paced start up where you can stand out and make a difference each day. It is something you can help to build and a place where your contribution is much bigger than just your job title or the department you sit within.
- You are a warm, confident and articulate communicator, able to build rapport quickly with new clients.
- You strive for success in everything you do and you're not afraid of putting in late nights or working weekend shifts to hit your numbers.
- You are proactive, hungry and committed to chasing down every lead that comes in.
- You are passionate about London and have a good 'local' knowledge of the city and its neighbourhoods.
- You have a 'roll-your-sleeves-up' attitude, a genuine team player who is willing to help out and get involved in other areas of the business where necessary.
- You have a love for travel and a natural affinity with property (and you'll get to see some of the most beautiful homes in London!). You are committed to delivering a first class customer experience.
We are looking for recent graduates from good universities with at least 6 months work experience. You should be fluent in English plus 1 other foreign language.
Successful candidates will be rewarded handsomely with an excellent remuneration and benefits package. Standard working hours are 9am - 6pm or 11am - 8pm, 5 days a week and will include some weekend days, according to the team rota.
What's in it for you?
Excellent financial package, career progression, training and benefits:
Year 1: Basic £20k- £22k + £8k-£10k OTE (£32k OTE + uncapped)
Year 2: Up to £25k + £20k OTE (£45K OTE + uncapped)
- Gym contribution scheme
- Monthly reward programme for achieving targets and KPIs (including team dinners at Sushi Samba and Gaucho)
- Free pizza and take-away days
- Company's top performers sent on trip to Barcelona
- Language courses to top up or learn a new language!
- An excellent training program