An exciting Management Accountant opportunity has just become available working for a leading publisher based in Central London. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Management Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analytical review of Journal and Event product accounting with reporting to stakeholders as required
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting for Journal and Event products
- Balance Sheet reconciliations (e.g. accruals/prepayments/deferrals)
- Lead regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss variances, challenge and make recommendations to ensure budgets are controlled effectively
- Preparation of year end financials and assisting in the audit process, liaise with auditors as required
- Responsibility for some cross-group accruals and analysis
The right candidate will have at least two years relevant experience and excellent communication skills.
If this role is of interest please apply below or call .