Customer Service Executive
- Full Time
The opportunity to join a growing financial services company within the customer service department based in Cardiff. They are offering a competitive salary of between £16,000 to £18,000 with a well-rounded benefit package. If you have proven Customer Service experience then this would be the role for you. They are looking to fill these roles immediately so if this if the role you would be interested in please get in touch.
- As a customer service advisor your role is to provide a first class service for all the customers
- You will be the responsible for answering incoming calls with regards to the services the company offer
- Answering all customers enquiries and escalating complaints to the complaints team
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may arise
- Another key elements is accurately input data into the system.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Polite and professional
- Confident at delivery effective communication
- Team worker and results orientated.
- Be able to pass a credit check
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Natalie Williams
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*