2 days left
- Full Time
Financial Accountant required for our client, an award winning, top 50 Law Firm, based in the City.
This role would suit an ACCA / CIMA / ACA 1-2 years PQE Accountant, ideally with Legal / Professional Services experience, looking to gain further exposure within management accounting and commercial performance analysis within a professional service LLP. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in a range of projects and initiatives.
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified Accountant, ideally with 1-2 years PQE
- Previous legal / professional services experience is hugely preferred
- Strong excel skills (pivots / v looks ups)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels, including Partners
Role will include:
- Maintenance of Fixed asset register and accounting for depreciation
- Calculation and posting of prepayments and accruals
- Production of LLP and Service Company Accounts
- Preparation of reconciliations & supporting schedules
- Preparation of audit files
Management reporting & information requests
- Weekly finance reporting - firm wide and departmental
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- Monthly cost centre reporting and regular update meetings with relevant budget holders
- Assist with pricing and profitability evaluations as required
Key projects and other duties
- Assist with key projects as required including:
- Development of general ledger reporting structure and utilisation of dashboard reporting
- Development of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Projections and information to support business planning and investment appraisals
- Provide cover and assistance to the team as required, enabling the team to adapt to tight
- deadlines and often conflicting demands.
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.