Business Development Executive - Events
In this Graduate Business Development Executive job, you will be joining an events planning resource. Helping companies find the best, unique, venues for a multitude of events since 2011, their repertoire spans across conferences, summer parties and private dining events over an array of cities. Their current client list is brimming with household names including; MAC, Facebook and Red Bull.
Looking for Business Development graduate jobs? They're now on the lookout for a Graduate Business Development Executive to assist with getting attendees to the launch of their event.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be immersed in the Events industry, helping understand and convey the benefits of participating in their B2B conference.You will be responsible for building a strong network of event industry professionals and key decision makers to build and expand a strong client list.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job you will be:
- Contacting clients via warm and cold avenues, including email marketing, client databases and lead generation
- Selling product, whilst developing your B2B network
- Building relationships with key decision makers for new and existing clients
- Developing a network of event industry professionals through attending sector specific events
- Building on your market knowledge - you'll need to know all the hot events!
- Negotiating bespoke packages best suited to your client's needs
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure your strategy is aligned with the brand
- Using your initiative to identify and follow up on opportunities
So, what are we looking for?
- Sales experience would be ideal, as would an understanding of the sales cycle
- A relationship builder - someone who can build quick and natural rapport
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a professional and business savvy demeanor
- A real consultative approach, with the ability to take initiative and follow up on opportunities
- A consistently positive outlook and a problem solver, who enjoys overcoming obstacles
What else is on offer?
- Super cool offices in Bermondsey, surrounded by other amazing companies
- Young, fun, dynamic team and work environment
- The chance to attend all the events!
Looking for Business Development Executive graduate jobs and want to be immersed into the fast-paced, fun world of events? Apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!