Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader / Deputy Manager / Nursery / Childcare / Early Years
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our Clients' in a beautiful setting with a great outdoors feel to it. They are looking for a Room Leader to act as a Deputy Manager when the Manager is not around. You will be based in the age 3-5 room so demonstrable experience with this age group would be advantageous.
Your Main Duties will include;
· Assist with parent enquiries
· Supporting the Manager with team becoming reflective practitioners
· Keeping resources in good supply
· Role model best practice in the rooms
· Ensure team are making regular observations and developmental records are kept updated so that children’s progress can be monitored and assessed
· Developing professional relationships with parents and carers, ensuring close communication; supporting other team members to do the same
· Encouraging the participation and involvement of parents and carers in the nursery.
- Minimum of a Level 3 Qualification or higher in Early Years
- Experience and understand of working within Early Years Framework
- Demonstrable experience of Managing a Nursery Room
- Provide two satisfactory references
- Enhanced DBS check or willingness to undergo check
- Flexibility and availability to work varied shift patterns
In return, you will be offered a generous benefits package in a fun, family centred environment, where you will be supported you to achieve your ambitions.
In order to apply for this position please contact Gemma Rae-Leach. Please note all positions are subject to satisfactory child safety screening, eligibility to work checks and references.