Account Manager, creative gift & home company
Up to £35,000 + bonus
We are working with a creative gift and home company that supply their products to an impressive list of fabulous retail customers which includes the likes of Urban Outfitters, Selfridges and Waterstones. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their hardworking team.
This multi-award-winning company are passionate about design and this is evident in every product that they produce.
You will ideally be from a home, gift or stationery background and will have worked with the main UK retailers.
A typical day in this Account Manager role may include:
- Visiting existing customers to discuss their requirements and to talk through the ranges with them
- Putting forward range / product ideas that are right for the retailer
- Working with the Buyers so that they select the best possible range for them
- Negotiating cost prices and trading terms
- Taking full account management responsibility once orders have been placed
- Maximising the revenue of your accounts
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your customers, ideally meaning that they increase spend with you year on year
- Attending trade shows and maximising the opportunity whilst you are there
The successful candidate for this Account Manager role will have:
- 2+ years’ account management experience
- 2 years’ experience within a wholesale environment
- Experience in the gift, homewares or accessories industry
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding targets
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- A positive attitude, high levels of motivation and be driven by success
For a chat about this Account Manager position please contact Lucy Earing and send your CV today.