The IT Security Analyst will have a key role at the firm participating in IT security systems improvement decisions, monitoring and reporting; and will work for several different IT teams that consist of 8 talented IT Professionals who are skilled in security and are keen to implement more. The IT Security Analyst will work together with the IT Manager and also report to the Managing Partner.
The ideal candidate will:
1) Be resilient, focused and able to meet tight deadlines
2) Need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
3) Have a good eye for detail
4) Follow all the recent technology advancements in the IT Security
The IT Security Analyst will require outstanding experience and expertise in several of the following areas:
1) Network, Host, Application, Data, Operational Security and Compliance
2) Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
3) UTM and URL Filtering, Malware Protection
4) Encryption for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
5) VLANs, NAT, VPN, Remote Access, Virtualization, and Cloud Concepts
6) Wireless Security
7) Mobile Security
8) Vulnerability and Compliance Scanning
9) Threat Intelligence
10) CIS - Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Experience with VMware, AWS, Azure, Nessus, Splunk, Citrix, MS Exchange,Windows, Linux, Mac and Cisco in general strongly preferred.
The candidate must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree, and ideally at least one certification from a recognised security body.
Must be eligible to work in the EU / UK.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.